sábado, junho 19



made this poem for him to wentworth miller.        "OF    ALL      FLOWERS"


" Of all the flowers in the world

I find the most beautiful

the purest,the most simple

and offer it to you

asked the little prince

even give me your

beautiful rose

but he danied

the same way

I can not give you the

most beautiful flowers

I can not you my love

but I live dreaming

to give you most beautiful flower

one day have your love
 another poem dedicated to went my love


" ANGEL"
with his innocence and pures
enchanted me
I won
her skin so delicate
so delicious
ah you want to kiss you
to touch you
loving you
I slip on your skin
fly in your hands
I listen closely
the beating of your heart
lying on his chest
sleep
finished writing this poem,do you like


This is not a poem is the lyrics of a song, "Mania You" [Rita Lee]

Darling you give me your mouth water
Wearing costumes, undressing
Sweaty
Both of us kissing
From both imagine crazy
We made love by telepathy
On the ground, at sea, the moon, the melody
Mania you
both of us kissing
so imagine the madness
Nothing better than doing nothing
Just to lie down and roll with you♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥


My new poem
Her brilliance


The same sun that shines for you
also shines for me
the same brightness of the stars
on warm nights
I also see
'm just looking for you
in sunshine
each moonlight
each starlight
try, try
and do not meet
only find you
well here in my art he love
 you is wonderful
You is simply
the best!!





My new poem-28/04/2010
 
"Not Breathing"

See you arrive
 hug
Smell it
I shiver
Lay your head on your chest
Listen to your heart Pulci
For a few seconds
hold your breath
Sign in ecstasy
With excitement
Being with whom I love so much
And always will..........


This is my new poem.......Made for the anniversary 02/06/10


I want to kiss you"

Your skin
His face
His mouth
Your heart

 "I want to touch you"

His hands...
His neck...
Your sex...
Your heart ...

"I love you"

In bed...
On the floor...
In the rain...
In the stars ...

"I want to kiss you with the taste of
Mint...
Candy apple...
Chocolate...
I want more ...
I want to kiss...
The roof of your mouth...
I want to kiss you..........











MARAVILHOSO!!! WONDERFUL!!!SPLENDIDO!!!   Wentworth Miller Lee

Nenhum comentário:

Meu cantinho

__Adoro meu cantinho. Meu afeto é de graça, não faço nada pra ganhar audiência. Às vezes quero mesmo ficar na minha. Amo a noite e a lua. O ...