quinta-feira, junho 2

Happy Birthday!!Wentworth Miller!!

WENTWORTH MILLER
love you, I do not care what anyone else says, even if you never read a word from the battlements of writing, yet I have to say I love you! was the best gift you away that I had in my whole life, need to see your picture, listen to your voice to be able to face reality, see your videos I put it on youtube, or what other fans also post, so I can calm myself down and dream, that's all I feel I can turn into real affection, touching you , loving you, kissing you, love you above all love you, I thank God for having seen you on TV and at the first sight have been in love as I fell, I do not suffer because somehow know you're gonna be mine, lover, friend, companion, my husband will be all, I love you ... Happy Birthday!

By Elianai Lee Maestrello
Wentworth Miller Lee                           

Nenhum comentário:

Meu cantinho

__Adoro meu cantinho. Meu afeto é de graça, não faço nada pra ganhar audiência. Às vezes quero mesmo ficar na minha. Amo a noite e a lua. O ...