sábado, janeiro 28

"love you unconditionally"




"I love you unconditionally if I'll ever have the pleasure,I do not even come to know him personally,I am still happy, because you already know,I know your soul,I know your smell,I even know their quirks, and I love,
 always sleep with you,in my dreams,but I'm from a place,that dreams come true,I will use all power of the universe to find you,make you the happiest man in the world,I'm already happy. to know that you exist,the universe conspires in my favor,for he knows that there is,this beautiful world,no one can love you more  I love you unconditionally forever...
always love you!

Elianai Maestrello


Love you baby!!! Always!!

Nenhum comentário:

Meu cantinho

__Adoro meu cantinho. Meu afeto é de graça, não faço nada pra ganhar audiência. Às vezes quero mesmo ficar na minha. Amo a noite e a lua. O ...