terça-feira, agosto 14

"MISSING"

 TEARS OF MISSING!

If you hear a heart crying ...

My soul is crying silently

Calling your name thrown to the wind

Reaching your mind

And cover you with the fragrance of my love

If you feel a breeze touching your face

I'm caressing ... involving you

Do not hesitate! If you let this passion play for

Who dwelt in me and took possession

That already rightfully yours! my Heart

And there's nothing we can do

Nor understand ... it just happens




If you see tears in my eyes

Do not dry your they are missing

Just hold me tight and not let it fall.



“Que os sonhos faça-nos realizar o que a realidade não nos permite sonhar.”





Lee...

WML

Nenhum comentário:

Meu cantinho

__Adoro meu cantinho. Meu afeto é de graça, não faço nada pra ganhar audiência. Às vezes quero mesmo ficar na minha. Amo a noite e a lua. O ...